You can have a profound impact on the health of all living things through your fabric choices.
Yes, you will be as amazed as we were when we began to put the pieces together. Here’s the list of the questions we asked and what we found out.
Please note: We are not scientists, so sometimes we get it wrong. This is a conversation. Let us know if you have something else to offer. We believe in honesty. We hope you will reward us by supporting us through your purchases.
- Aren't all fabrics safe?
- Can tiny amounts of chemicals hurt me?
- What chemicals are unsafe?
- How do chemicals enter our bodies?
- Doesn't the government protect me?
- Can I ask the retailer to find out what's in the fabric?
- Can I wash out the chemicals?
- How do I know a fabric is safe?
- What does it mean for a fabric to be GOTS certified?
- What does it mean for a fabric to be Oeko-Tex certified?
- What is “organic fabric”?
- Why is water treatment important?
- Carbon Footprint Considerations
- Which of your fabrics work best for upholstery?
- What abrasion tests mean
- Soil Resistant Finishes
- What is viscose?