The Fabric Name
The Duwamish Tribe is the host tribe of the City of Seattle and King County, Washington State. We at Two Sisters Ecotextiles acknowledge that we live and work on the unceded ancestral lands of the Duwamish people, a people that are still here, continuing to honor and bring to light their ancient heritage. https://www.duwamishtribe.org/. We donate small but, to us, meaningful amounts to the Duwamish.
- abrasion test results: 40,000 Martindale
- care: Hand wash in cool temperatures; Shrinks 15% the first time you wash in cool; or professionally green clean.
- certification: Oeko-Tex 100
- content: 100% non-mulesed wool
- railroaded: No directionality
- weight: 10 oz yd2 / 339 gm m2
- width: 55" / 148 cm