Elliot Bay is a soft yet substantial slightly rolled textured weave.
Elliot Bay is a GOTS certified fabric. If we all insisted that everything we buy containing fabric use GOTS certified fabric, we would go a long way to helping to cool the warming of the climate. Like all of our fabrics, Astoria is fine to brin into a home with infants. For more of the benefits of GOTS, the gold standard of third-party certifications for fabrics, click here.
Upholstery, including slipcovers, drapery, apparel, most anything.
- abrasion test results: 25,000 Martindale
- certification: GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard
- Content: 100 % organic cotton
Stripes run up the roll (parallel to the selvedges)*
- repeat: 72mm
- Weight: 12 oz yd2 / 406 gm m2
- Width: 54" / 137 cm
- Care: Pre-shrunk and washable in all temperatures, but we suggest cool water and cool air to prolong the life of your fabrics, their colors, and to save energy.