What can we say that you don't know about flannel—its soft nap and lovely drape make it a perfect choice for blankies, pillows, cozy clothes. And did you know it also works great to give body to window treatments, or to make a safe black out curtain?
Our American-made cotton flannel is produced at the only remaining mill in the United States which still has the GOTS certification. So, the flannel comes to you without the synthetic chemicals that can harm you and yours. And, because it's GOTS certified, you have the assurance that there is water treatment in place; that workers are paid fair wages, working in safe conditions; and that there are no chemicals remaining in your fabric that could cause harm to you and your family.
A perfect choice for blankies, pillows, cozy clothes. And did you know it also works great to give body to window treatments, or to make a safe black out curtain?
- care: Flannel washes beautifully, becoming softer and fluffier after washing. In cool temperatures, it shrinks not at all in length but 8% in width; in hot, zero in length but 11% in width. (You can tell which is the width because it is between the two selvedges.)
- certification: GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard
- content: 100% organic cotton
- directionality: Non-directional
- weight: 8 oz yd2 / 189 gm m2
- width: 58" / 148 cm