- abrasion test results: 90,000 Martindale
- care: Sequoia is washable, although its very heavy weight means that it is most likely not a good idea to wash over 7 yards in your home machines. Its weight also makes for an extremely long time in the dryer. If you do wash, the first time in cool temperatures shrinkage is minimal; in hot temperatures, shrinkage is about 6% in length and 4% in width.
- certification: Oeko-Tex 100
- content: 45% viscose, 37% cotton, 18% linen
- weight: 16.8 oz yd2 / 570 gm m2
- width: 55" / 137 cm
We didn't have to look far for a name for this fabric given all its superlatives! Sequoia (the fabric) is superlative too: it's one of our most durable fabrics (with a rating of 90,000 Martindale) and will perform well in even the most demanding home environments.