A lovely floral print Sateen by Harmony Art Organic Design that Harmony calls Stornetta Blue. This extra wide fabric is intended for sheeting but its soft, flowing, breathable qualities make it lovely for apparel—pajamas, dresses, shirts, etc., and also suitable for drapery or table linens. Elegant, cool to the touch, absorbent and washable. It is also recommended by Cambridge University for protective facemask material.
This printed sateen is a GOTS certified fabric. Insist on GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard, the gold standard for fabric certifications.
It’s hard to park your car and get on a bike, but it is not hard to change your fabric purchasers. If you simply make sure that you choose GOTS certified fabrics for all of your fabric purchasers, you will lighten your carbon footprint dramatically.
- care: Washable in all temperatures, but we suggest cool water and cool air to prolong the life of your fabrics, and to save energy.
- certification: GOTS Certified. Global Organic Textile Standard
- content: 100% organic cotton fiber
- repeat: large prints – 18” repeats in both directions
- thread count: 230
- weight: 4.4 oz yd2 / 149 gm m2
- width: 110" / 279 cm