Willapa Bay is an plain-weave linen, but made with slithly fatter yarns, and displaying linen's luscious natural but subtle luminosity.
Oeko-Tex Made In Green
The Fabric Name
Willapa Bay in southwest Washington State is known for its amazing biodiversity. The famous Willapa oysters help the ecosystem by providing habitat and filtering and improving the quality of the water.
Upholstery (25,000 Martindale),drapery, blankets, apparel, towels, top of the bed, top tabletop.
- abrasion test results: 25,000 Martindale
- care: Washable in any temperature, although Willapa Bay will shrink 10% the first time it is soaked in hot temperatures.
- certification: Oeko-Tex Made In Green
- content: 100% long fiber linen
- directionality: Non-directional